What Is JUST Protocol (JST)?
JUST Protocol is a popular new decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem built for the TRON blockchain. It is an entire suite of products that are mostly centered around a decentralized stablecoin lending platform known as JustStable.
It is a two-token ecosystem built around the USDJ and JUST (JST) tokens. USDJ is a multi-collateral stablecoin that has its value pegged to the value of the US dollar (USD), whereas JST has a variety of functions on the platform — paying interest, helping maintain the platform and participating in its governance, helping to set parameters like interest rates (stability fees) and the minimum collateralization ratio.
Technological Highlights Of The Project
- JustStable: JUST’s flagship decentralized multi-collateral stablecoin platform.
- JustLend: A TRON-powered money market protocol that allows users to add liquidity to lending pools and take out low-interest cryptocurrency loans.
- JustSwap: An automated market maker (AMM) platform used for trustless TRC-20 token swaps and the creation of permissionless liquidity pools.
- JustLink: The first decentralized oracle system for the TRON network — used to securely supply smart contracts with real-world data.
- Cross-chain tokens: Assets from other blockchains, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC), that have been tokenized on TRON and can be used within the JUST ecosystem.
How Is the JUST Network Secured?
As a TRC-20 token, the JUST Network is secured by the underlying TRON blockchain.
Unlike other platforms that use the energy-intensive proof-of-work (POW) consensus mechanism to maintain the integrity of the blockchain and ward off potential attacks, TRON uses the energy-efficient delegated-proof-of-stake (dPOS) system.
This sees TRON (TRX) token holders elect super representatives tasked with generating blocks and packaging transactions. Together, the 27 super representatives are responsible for keeping the network secure.
Core Mechanism of the JUST System
JUST Foundation has a vibrant and talented team. Half of the members of its tech team come from A-list Internet companies such as Alibaba, Tencent and IBM, and are veterans in product design and development.
Financial analysts of JUST Protocol come from investment banks across the world, and its operations team is experienced in the blockchain industry. JUST is also a staunch supporter of the TRON ecosystem.
- Seed Sale: 11%
- Public Sale (LaunchBase Allocation): 4%
- Strategic Partnerships: 26%
- Team: 19%
- Airdrop (Only for TRX Holders): 10%
- Ecosystem: 30%
Where Can You Buy JUST (JST)?
The JUST Protocol (JST) token is highly liquid and can be traded on some of the most well-reputed exchange platforms around — including Binance, Poloniex, OKEx and Bithumb. As of January 2021, the most popular trading pairs for JST include JST/USDT, JST/KRW and JST/BTC.
If you would like to know where to buy JUST Protocol, the top cryptocurrency exchanges for trading in JUST stock are currently Binance, OKX, DigiFinex, FTX, and Bybit. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
We have provided you with detailed information about the JUST Protocol project and the JST token. Let’s learn and evaluate the project to make the best investment decisions, good luck!!!